Zimaxa

Zimaxa is a 3 step face cleanser, exfoliator, and spot treatment. I have struggled with face cleansers ever since I can remember. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and when my skin gets irritated I break out. I've used so many different brands of acne fighting face washes, some with salicylic acid and some with benzoyl peroxide. Both are acne fighting chemicals that work very differently on different skin types. Both have worked for me but lately benzoyl peroxide has been drying my face out and making my breakouts worse (which is the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do).



In the Zimaxa kit you get a redefining cleanser, a deep pore exfoliator, a spot treatment, a Konjac sponge, and a special gift of a skin supplement. Zimaxa is a Salicylic based product which works wonderfully with my skin! Due to the spot treatment being a high level of Salicylic Acid, it can be a bit harsh at first but I never broke out because of it. I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin and acne prone skin. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West