Jamba Smoothies

 I’m always looking for new ways to make my smoothies, and Jamba Juice makes it so simple with their At Home Frozen Smoothies you can buy in your local grocery store.  It includes frozen fruit and yogurt, in chunks, to put in the blender and just add juice!

I was sent free product coupons to pick some up at the store, and I chose the Strawberries Wild and the Razzamatazz Frozen Smoothie Kits.  The directions say to mix with apple juice, but we never have apple juice, and I usually make my smoothies with orange juice, so I made mine with orange juice and it was dee-licious!

The Strawberries Wild contains frozen strawberries, bananas, and nonfat yogurt.  The Razzamatazz contains frozen raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and nonfat yogurt.  Mixing them with orange juice gave them a little extra tang, but I could still taste all the other fruit in it.  They were so good!

Jamba Juice frozen smoothies are all natural and the yogurt in them is nonfat, making these perfect if you use any kind of shakes for dieting.  They contain 60 calories per serving.   I love the smoothie texture, so much thicker than my usual shakes.  I have decided I like smoothies even more than a slush or milkshake on these hot summer days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West