Loving Pets Bella Argyle Bowl

These have a stainless steel interior.  And then a plastic exterior, making them super duper lightweight.

There is a removable soy-based rubber ring that helps prevent the bowl from skidding across the floor.
The bowls are dishwasher safe and I didn’t see until later that it’s recommended to remove the rubber ring before washing.  I never did that and the rings still look great.
I never knew different food/water bowls could REALLY be so different. Unlike most cheap bowls that I have purchased in the past, Loving Pets stays in place no matter how much your pet tries to move it. It truly is skid resistant. I havent noticed any rusting either which is a bonus. I have really hard well water that typically rusts stainless steel bowls very quickly, no matter how often I wash them.  Over-all I love Loving Pets Bowls! I will definitely be purchasing these bowls again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West