Home Right Steam Machine Plus




I am all about finding the easiest, yet most practical way to do something. I have talked before about these "one hit wonders" and one thing I sometimes cringe at, is needing multiple items in order to do one job.When Laura from HomeRight asked if I would be willing to review their new HomeRight SteamMachine Plus, I absolutely jumped at the opportunity. Awhile ago I had tried out theirHomeRight SteamMachine Multi-Purpose Power Steamer and absolutely couldn't be more happy with it!  I knew after my experience with the power steamer, that I wouldn't be disappointed with theSteamMachine Plus! And the SteamMachine Plus surely did NOT disappoint!





The SteamMachine Plus Multi-Purpose Steam Mop is a versatile cleaning machine, that makes cleaning quick, easy, and chemical free. It can disinfect your floors (killing 99.9% of germs), including laminate, tile, vinyl, linoleum, hardwood, and yes, even CARPET.

Not only is it an excellent floor cleaner, but the Steam Mop also can become a handheld steamer and using the 6 attachments, can get any item clean it seems. Rugs, shower glass doors, grills, pillows, beds, oven doors, to just name a few.

The six attachments include a nozzle, scraper, nylon brush, bonnet, grout cleaner, and squeegee. The handheld steamer does wonders for those hard to reach places. It is about the size of a handheld vacuum and is easy to carry, without the bulkiness. I have enjoyed cleaning so many items that I have been ignoring because I did not have the appropriate tool to clean them, like my oven door, grout, and floor.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West