Pretzil Crisps Review

There are quite a few flavors to choose from! Which i love because sometimes you want more than just original pretzel taste. I personally love the sesame and buffalo wing ones! The flavoring is perfect, it's not overbearing but not bland either. It really helps curb my cravings for junk food. Some of the other flavors they have are: Jalapeno Jack, Garlic Parmesan, Everything, Chipotle Cheddar and the Original!
My Favorite aspect of these healthy treats are how easy they are to fit into a snack bag and bring with me to work or on the go. Also they are delightfully crispy. They give that feeling of eating junk food without actually doing so! The crunchy light texture and flavorings had me wanting to open each bag and try every single flavor in one day! I think you and even your kids (if you have them) would love to munch on these at school or during a movie. Try these next time for your family get together instead of bringing potato chips!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West