Circle E Candles

Like a lot of woman I absolutely love candle, who doesn't like a nice smelling candle or candles burning brightly in their home? It makes me feel cozy and relaxed. I always have them burning in most every room that I know I will be in off and on throughout the day. I recently came across a website and company called Circle E Candles and instantly fell in love with their candles. 
I received a wonderful 28 oz. Bird of Paradise Candle. It smells soooo good! Think strawberries and tons of cream! Oh, its heavenly. I have it lit in my kitchen, where i am most of the time, and i have been burning it every day since i received it. It burns so clean, and i love that! No more blackened ceilings or walls to clean. I am so impressed by the scent that it gives off while burning, it's not potent, it's a soft, soothing scent, everything a candle should be, it is! I also love that it has a burn time of 150-165 hours!! 
The second candle I received is a 12 oz. Buttery French Vanilla Candle. The scent reminds of freshly baked sugar cookies! Just like the Bird of Paradise Candle its not potent, it gives off just the right amount of scent that isn't overwhelming. I've only smelled these two candles but if the rest of Circle E Candles smell this good i'll be sure to purchase many more of them in the future!
Circle E Candles are known for being the longest burning candles on the market! They also hand pout all of their candles and they take pride in what they do, it shows! They also use lead free wicks and high quality heavy glass containers. The candles are absolutely delightful, I highly recommend you all pick one up so you can enjoy them as much as I do!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West