Wild Spirit

Wild Spirit fragrances is an amazing company. I'll add their story so you guys can read about them. :)

   "Our fragrances were designed to be combined! Layer, mix    and match to create a new personalized scent that embodies season, occasion, personality, or current mood. You decide how you want to reinvent your scent!
What we put on our bodies is as important as what we put in them. That’s why our products are vegan, contain natural essential oils and free of parabens, sulphates and dyes.
We are proud to be cruelty-free and made in the spirited USA!
The names of our 4 fragrances each have double-meanings; Spring Jasmine, Driftwood, Chill and First Snow may sound seasonal but our scents are versatile and can be worn all year round. The names are also metaphors that represent personality traits. Our Spring Jasmine girl is likely to resemble the season of spring, a ray of sunshine, cheerful and full of life. Our First Snow girl is likely to be bold, fierce and cool much like the season of winter. These are what they mean to us but we can’t wait to see your interpretations!"

                                    

                                    

                                      

                                        

They have the cutest packaging. As soon as Wild Spirit wanted to work with me, I went to their site and looked up their scents. First Snow was the one that I was hoping they would send me so I was very happy when I received it. It is a bold and spicy scent that combines a unique contrast of black pepper and creamy bushman candle. It has natural essential oils of black pepper, guaiacwood, juniper berry, birch, lemon, orange, vanilla, and bushman candle.

I have never seen a bracelet that you can infuse with scents like this. I have been wearing this everyday since I received it and I can't get enough. The scent lasts on the bracelet for at least 24 hours. Because I've been using it so much, I swear the bead are permanently scented with first snow. I Love that this company is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and made with essential oils.

Make sure you head to their site HERE to order this or any other scent. These make perfect Christmas gifts, I plan on ordering more sets like this for my friends and family!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West