Java House Review

Java House was very kind and sent me over 4 boxes of their liquid pod coffee, one of every flavor. I am a coffee junkie! I have a Keurig so I use lots of k-cups, which are coffee grounds but Java House is liquid. Java House are dual purpose pods. You can open the pods up and pour over ice and water for a bold iced coffee or you can put the pods into your Keurig for a hot coffee.

                                                                       


I am obsessed with this! all 4 flavors including the decaf are delicious. Java House has created a process to make their coffee sweeter, smoother, and less acidic than most hot-brewed coffee. If you go to their website HERE they give you recipe ideas and believe me, they are SO good! They have a cold brew mint frappe which is my new favorite thing! Java House is sold at many stores including target, Walmart, and online. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West