Bookroo Review

Bookroo was very kind and sent me over another one of their boxes. For those of you who aren't familiar with Bookroo, they are a children's book club. They send monthly subscription boxes. The person who is gifting the box, picks the age range/type of books you would like.

                                                                                 





I am obsessed with this company. Bookroo thinks of every detail, from the cute little saying on the box, to the adorable wrapping paper they pick for their books. They always pick such cute books, often times with a hidden with important lessons for little ones. Each box comes with a paper that explains what books are included in the box, I also like that they tell you what books are included in the other box. It gives you good incite on some of the books you may get when you get to the next stage. 

Make sure you head to their site HERE to order this for your little one or a little one in your life. This makes for a WONDERFUL Christmas gift. I am someone who prefers educational gifts such as books or memories as gifts instead of toys. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West