Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

Kat's Naturals sent me over bottles of their CBD oils to try out. I want to disclose that I personally did not use the oils. This review is based from my grandpa. My Grandpa suffers with severe pain all the time from arthritis, not sleeping due to pain, and many other things. He recently started using CBD oil and immediately noticed a HUGE difference in pain and his sleeping patterns. Once Kat's Naturals said they would work with me, I knew I had to give them to him to try.

                                                                           

The 2 oils they sent me were Heal and Relax. Heal is flavored with peppermint and Relax with orange. 


This the Heal oil. It is 1500mg CBD per ounce which is the strongest my grandpa had ever used. He had only used 300mg before. My grandpa was so cute, he called me to tell me how he liked it, he even offered to type something up for me. He really is the cutest!

He told me "I have used 3 other companies CBD oil before, this makes the 4th, and this is by far my favorite." He proceeded to tell me that "the flavor was spot on, it was just enough to cover up the natural hemp flavor."

My grandpa is a VERY honest, some may say overly honest man, so the fact he had nothing but praise for these 2 oils really does speak volumes. Next he told me how much he used and how it helped. He uses 4-5 drops under his tongue before bed. He said within 5 minutes, his hands and wrists are pain free and within 12-15 minutes he is sleeping. I know, very specific times LOL MY grandpa has suffered with not sleeping for years now, and thanks to this, he is able to get 4-5 hours of sleep per stretch. That may seem like a short time, but for him he it's something he hasn't experienced in years!




The Relax oil is one that he uses throughout the day as needed. He said it helps take away his pain and allows him to relax and get through the day. I myself was a bit of skeptic of CBD oil. Hearing how much this has helped my grandpa makes me a HUGE believer and supporter of this stuff!


Due to the strength of the Heal, it is more expensive. The Heal for a 15ml bottle is $99 and the Relax for a 15ml bottle is $35. Even though the Heal is on the more expensive side, the fact that it really has made a huge impact on my grandpa, makes it worth it. Like I said earlier, he has tried multiple brands and this truly has been the best CBD oil he has ever tried. Make sure you guys head to their site HERE to order some. They also offer sample sizes so you can get some to try out before committing to larger bottle, but I promise you won't regret it!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QALO rings

Nadine West