Kidskin

Kidskin was very kind and sent me over 5oz gentle skin cleanser, 2oz calming moisturizer, and their .5oz Z-blast serum. I love that this company specializes in kid skin care. There aren't many kid skin care companies that target younger kids and tweens. You always see brands that are for acne for teenagers but never for younger kids. Kidskin is a great way for younger kids to get into the habit for healthy skincare and teaching them the importance of washing your face.

                                                                         

I have such sensitive skin, I've tried so many brands growing up. I suffered with acne from a VERY young age and still suffer with it as an adult. I even tried proactive growing up and that stuff ruined my skin!! I wish I had a line like this when I was dealing with troublesome skin! I love that their items are paraben fee, sulfate free, fragrance free, and gluten free.

Make sure you head to their site HERE to order some for your kid/tweens.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West