Beau Undies Review

Beau Undies was kind and sent me over 4 pairs of undies, 2 thongs and 2 cheekys.

                                                               

The undies came in these super cute little reusable zipper bags.


I am someone who typically doesn't like cheeky underwear. I prefer either thongs, or boyshorts, but I knew I had to give these fair shot, and I am so glad I did. The reason I normally don't like cheeky undies, is they are never comfortable. But these are super comfy. The black ones especially are very soft and wear very well. The black ones are actually seamless cheeky undies which are perfect for under tighter fitting clothing. Normally my husband prefers thongs (he is a typical guy LOL) but even he really liked these!


Now onto the thongs. A lot of people don't like thongs because they don't think they are comfortable. Anyone who thinks that, should definitely try out Beau Undies before giving up on thongs! Beau gives you the option to sign up for their subscription or order undies you need/want them. This has most definitely replaced Victoria Secrets for me! My husband also agrees. ;)


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West