Rise Brewing Co.

Rise Brewing Co was very kind and sent me over a sample pack of all their flavors. It was a 12 pack, 2 of each flavor. Original Black, Oat Milk, Classic Latte, Mocha Latte, Blood Orange, and Lemonade. RISE infuses all their coffees with nitrogen, it gives the coffee a creamy, slightly sweet and refreshingly smooth taste.



Directions: Open can to unleash a crisp growl. Consume straight from the can or amplify the cascade by pouring into a glass. Watch it RISE and enjoy!
                                                                                     

I am a coffee junkie! At one point I was up to a pot of coffee a day... I know, I know.. That is ridiculous LOL but it's so good! I actually cut out ALL caffeine this past march but I gave in to try this and holy smokes, this stuff is amazing! The photo above is their original black coffee with some pumpkin spice creamer. Once again, I know, so basic, but it's so good and fall so I couldn't turn it down.

Since receiving them, and still trying to not consume caffeine, I've allowed myself to drink one can of coffee twice a week. Now that I don't drink it daily, it becomes a special treat that I look forward to each week. Rise Brewing is cold brew coffee that is intended to be drank cold but I couldn't help but experiment with these and try one of these bad boys warm. I decided to try the mocha latte warm and it was just as good warm as it was over ice.

The only flavors I was nervous about trying were the 2 fruity flavors. I've never really liked fruity coffee or fruity creamers but I was shocked that I enjoyed the lemonade and the blood orange so much! The lemonade and blood orange tasted more like tea instead of coffee which was a nice surprise. 

Rise Brewing CO offers their customers the choice of buying once, or set on a schedule for every 14 days, 30 days, or 60 days. If you sign up for the subscription you do get a slight discount, which is always nice! I am so impressed with Rise and their coffee. Make sure you guys head to their site and order some for yourself or any coffee lover in your life. I am going to order some of these for my mom as a Christmas present. I get my coffee obsession from her, I know she will love them just like I do!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West