Geomag Mechanics

Geomag was very kind and sent me over their 243 piece set. I have never seen anything like this before. These gravity mechanics set are a more intense version of legos. My husband was so giddy when these arrived. He wanted to open it right away and play with it. It uses magnets and gravity to make this work.

                                                                 

This is Swiss made and you can tell. Mechanics gravity is very well made. They are strong and durable. I love that the 243 piece allows you to build so many different tracks. I also love that you have the option to buy more sets with different amounts of pieces and they will all work together. It allows you to potentially build a GIANT track. 

Another really cool thing that I like is that Geomag has tons of videos and instructions for sample tracks that you can watch/read. It was really useful when we first got this, we didn't really know how/what to build at first so having samples was really helpful.

Make sure you head to their site HERE, to order one of these awesome kits for yourself or someone special in your life.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West