Luxe by Mr. Bubble

Luxe by Mr. Bubble was kind and sent me over 3 of their holiday items. I received their fa la la la lady shower bombs, merry and clean shower bombs, and their Mr. Bubble original bubble bath Christmas ornament.

                                                                 

These shower bombs can be either placed under the running shower water or it can be used as a bath bomb. I used them both ways and I definitely prefer the bath bomb method over the shower. I felt like by using it in the shower, most of the scent ran down the drain before I was able to smell it so I felt like I wasted it. While putting it in the bath like a bath bomb, it allows the scent to stay so you can enjoy it. 


EVERYONE knows Mr. Bubble bubble bath and they know the scent. It's one of those things that we all grew up with. If I was blindfolded and someone had me smell it, I would be able to point out what it is! It's kind of that sweet, cotton candy smell that smells almost too sweet but I love! I love that Mr. Bubble creates some of the best bubbles for a bubble bath. 

Luxe by Mr. Bubble make PERFECT Christmas presents for little ones and bath lovers alike, Head to their site HERE to order some goodies!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West