Reflo Smart Cup Review

Reflo Smart Cup is a sippy cup alternative.  Reflo sent me over one of their cups in the color green.

                                                                       

The Reflo Smart Cup ™ is a revolutionary new concept in training cups. It's a smart alternative to sippy cups and a great transitional tool for your children to learn to drink from an open cup.
No buttons or other complicated mechanisms to operate. It's as easy as drinking from any ordinary cup without the worry of big spills due to the patented Reflo ™ insert that controls the flow of beverage anywhere along the cup’s rim and at virtually any angle.
BPA-free, phthalate-free and dishwasher safe, the Reflo Smart Cup ™ is designed for safety and hygiene with no moving parts to trap dirt and germs.
Recommended for all ages as a smart alternative to "sippy cups" which have been associated with dental and speech problems.
The Reflo Smart Cup ™ is the safe, smart way to learn to drink from a regular cup

I was a little skeptical at first but once I tried this I was shocked. Each cup comes with an insert that controls the flow of the beverage. It allows little ones to use a regular cup without the beverage completely spilling out onto them.  My only down side to this is that it's not spill proof so you do have to be paying attention while your little one is using this. 

Make sure you head over to reflo.net to pick up one for the little one in your life.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West