Butt Bench Reveiw

Butt bench sent me over one of their cedar butt bench. Butt Bench® is a sturdy, high-quality, PATENT-APPROVED bathtub seat or bath bench made of natural wood. The bath bench supports your weight – use it to make shaving easier, or sit, relax, and turn your shower into your own personal sauna. Butt Bench is also a great bathtub storage ledge! No need for carpentry tools to screw this bath bench on your wall. It’s easy to install and remove with suction cups.

                                                                    
This is the Cedar Butt Bench in my shower/tub. I love this for shaving. It makes shaving so much easier and safer. I put all of my shower items on the bench which is very covenant. The one down side I have with this, is that it doesn't allow your shower liner to lay flat against your tub. You have to lay it over part of the Butt Bench which seems weird to me. All in all I really like this. This is perfect for people who have a hard time showering without assistance, or if your like me and suck at shaving. LOL This is VERY helpful.

Make sure you head to their site to check out all the styles of Butt Benches they have. www.buttbench.com/

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West