Grovia Rainbow Baby Newborn Diaper Review

I am very excited to bring you guys a review on a newborn cloth diaper from Grovia.

                                                                       

 First thing I want to say is that I LOVE that Grovia came out with an entire Rainbow Baby line. My husband and I suffered with a miscarriage, Since, we've been collecting rainbow and rainbow baby items for our future rainbow baby. We found out really early on that it's actually hard to find things for rainbow babies! The diaper comes with an information sheet inside of the diaper. 



The information sheet is VERY helpful, especially if you are new to cloth diapering. It explains that your diaper is and All in one diaper, how to prep your diaper, how to care for your diaper, and other facts about your diaper.


One of my favorite things about this diaper is that it is made with natural fibers which makes it very absorbent. It has a TPU outside making this waterproof and hemp and cotton inner. I also love the tongue style insert. Newborn diapers are known to not last very long, they tend to get outgrown quickly, and the absorbency tends to be an issue. The point of newborn diapers, at least in my opinion, is that one size cloth diapers are way to big for newborns. So even though they don't get a ton of use out of these before they out grow them, I LOVE the idea that our babies will be in cloth diapers from the day they are born until they are potty trained. The tongue style insert allows you to add a booster under the tongue to add more absorbency, making these diapers last longer.



The 2 pictures above are the diaper on the smallest and largest settings. The newborn Grovia diapers have a snap down rise that makes the diaper smaller in height as well as 8 waist snaps to adjust the size there. The rise snaps are great so the diaper can fit straight from birth. Some smaller babies might not be able to wear this straight from birth if the diaper hits the umbilical cord. You don't want anything to rub up against the umbilical cord until the cord falls off to prevent irritation. 


The last picture is of the tag. I am so happy that Grovia not only came out with a rainbow line, but they even made special tags for the rainbow line of diapers. This means so much to all of us rainbow baby parents. I can not speak highly enough about grovia newborn diapers. They are super cute, very well made, and they absorb a good amount of pee.

Head over to their site HERE to check out all the Grovia products!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West