Hotshot Coffee Review

Hotshot Coffee is unlike any coffee I have ever tried. I am a HUGE coffee drinker, I could drink a pot of coffee by myself in one day, easy. Hotshot coffee comes in cans that you place in their Hotbox. Their Hotbox is like a mini fridge but it keeps your cans of coffee/hot chocolate hot instead of cold.

                                                           




This above pictures are the pictures of the Hotbox. How cute is this?! The Hotbox holds 9 cans of coffee/hot chocolate. Every time I drink one, I replace it with another can, that way I constantly have hot coffee ready for me. 



I am pretty picky when it comes to coffee.. I like a little coffee with my creamer if that makes sense. LOL The French vanilla coffee is by far my favorite. Normally when I drink flavored coffee, I still have to add creamer to make it drinkable for me... This stuff is so good! I don't need to add creamer at all to this. The calorie count for an 8oz can is only 160 and each can has 99mg of caffeine. That truly is what sold me on this. The fact that I can grab a can on the go and not have to worry about mixing creamer and coffee in a to go cup. 

Next on my try list was the hot chocolate. I wasn't able to drink too much of it because my husband tried it and stole it from me. This is the BEST hot chocolate either of us have ever tried, that is no exaggeration. Both of us are notorious for going to Starbucks to buy coffee and hot chocolate. You know you found a good at home coffee/ hot chocolate when you feel no desire to go to Starbucks anymore.. Each 8oz can has 160 calories. 

Lastly, the coffee I was VERY nervous to try, their black coffee. Each 8oz can only has 10 calories and has 185mg of caffeine. I tried some without creamer to be able to write a good review and I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely prefer it with some creamer but it is so good that I use a quarter of the creamer I normally use. Hotshot really makes some GOOD products. Since receiving these, my caffeine intake has actually decreased. I found myself drinking regular coffee all day long for the boost of energy. Because this coffee has a high caffeine count, it wakes me up and keeps me going unlike regular coffee. 

I also have a Keurig and since getting the Hotshot coffee and the Hotbox, I haven't used my Keurig! I can not say enough good things about Hotshot coffee and their Hotbox. I will definitely be purchasing more of all 3 flavors! Another thing I love about Hotshot coffee is that the cans are made from aluminum so when you open it the can is not too hot to drink from. I live in Michigan so summers here can be HOT. I typically drink iced coffee in the summer so I popped a few cans into the fridge to try these out cold. I though I couldn't like these anymore than I already did.. I was Wrong. You guys.... The French vanilla cold, over ice is better than a Starbucks vanilla latte.

Head over to their website to see all the flavors they have and order some for yourself. You will not regret it! www.drinkhotshot.com


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West