Fodeez Review

fodeez are dry erase reusable frames. These are perfect for smooth walls, stainless steel, cabinets, notebooks, lockers, laptops, ipads, and more.

                                                           

I have the biggest frame on my refrigerator with a calendar page in it. I love that I can simply change the month with the dry erase marker that came with the set instead of having a traditional paper calendar. My set came with 10 total frames. These frames are perfect for so many things, pictures, decorating rooms without ruining walls.


The backside of the larger frames gives you directions on how to apply, remove, and maintain the frames. I am huge fan of Fodeez and will continue to use these! 

Make sure you head to their site to get some for yourself! www.fodeez.com

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West