LOKSAK Review

LOKSAK sent me over a 2 pack of their OPSAK bags and 2, 2 packs of their aLOKSAK bags.

                                                                             

This is a front view of all of the items I received. I wasn't able to get a picture of my phone in the bags because I use my phone to take pictures.


All of their bags are military grade. The bags are used for safe element proof transport and storage by outdoor enthusiasts, all branches of the U.S. and foreign military, and by many governmental and law enforcement agencies worldwide. The OPSAK bags are for the containment of odor and vapor. These are perfect for so many things. Camping, kayaking, or any river/lake activities, outings with little ones, the list is long.


The aLOKSAK Bags are the everything storage and transport solutions. This is perfect for traveling, as well as all the items listed above. I love that when you put electronics in this, the touchscreen 100% useable. You can even make and receive calls. My husband and I love going tubing and kayaking down rivers in the summer so we love that we can bring our phones on the water without worrying about them getting wet. We also put our car keys in these. They have different size bags which are good for bigger electronics as well as any other items you may want to keep safe. 

Make sure you head over to their site HERE to check out these items as well as many others.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West