Fairhaven Health Review

Fairhaven Health sent me over 3 products to review. They sent me over their prenatal multivitamin supplements, dream belly butter, as well as their isolove babyit gel.

                                                                     

"BabyIt, the first and only isotonic, paraben-free, and pH-balanced gel specifically designed to be used during perineal massage, also a calming balm for swollen, sore tissues postpartum and babies dry skin." I love that this is a multi use gel. Not only is this for perineal massages before birth, but it also is great for sore nipples, and is gentle enough to use on baby for dry skin.




"DreamBelly Butter stretch mark cream is a natural stretch mark prevention and repair formula designed to soothe, nourish and protect your skin." I love how thick and creamy this belly butter is. I'm not a big fan of lotions that are thin and watery. I also like that even though this is very thick, it absorbs will into the skin and doesn't leave behind a residue.
 

"A small, once-daily tablet containing key vitamins, minerals and antioxidants deemed optimal for pregnancy health. Contains no artificial dyes, flavors, or preservatives, each 1 bottle is a 2-month supply" I would have to disagree on these being a small tablet. I am someone who struggles with swallowing pills and this bad boy is HUGE! 


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West