LactaMed Review

LactaMed was very kind and sent me over some of their nursing bras, simplicity hand-free pumping bra kit, and their pumping and nursing tank.

                                                                 



Their nursing bra is seriously the most comfortable bra. It's super simple to use for pumping and it's discrete for when you need to breast feed. I love how full coverage this is. I do not like bras that hardly cover up your breasts. 



The simplicity hands-free pumping kit is something that I don't actually use. For me it's kinda goofy and time consuming to put this on. I would rather just wear a pump friendly tank top of bra. It's one extra step that I don't have time for. With that being said, I completely understand why this product is useful. If you are someone who doesn't have pump friendly tanks or bras, this is a product that you will love.



Lastly is the pumping and nursing tank. This is my favorite item I received from them. This tank has a built in bra so you don't have to wear a bra and a tank which is great. This is the same material as the bra which is super stretchy, soft, and comfortable. It has a simply clip that unclips when you are ready to pump or breast feed. 



Head over to their site to order some for yourself or any breast feeding mama you know. www.lactamed.com


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West