Hummustir

I like many people love hummus but sometimes its not the most practical snack to have. you don't always have someplace cold to put it, some hummus brands load it with preservatives and other ingredients that you don't know.. Hummustir is hummus on the go. It is fresh hummus on demand in less than one minute. Enjoy anywhere, anytime and it requires no refrigeration. Each tub has organic chickpea puree, organic tahini, and spices. They offer 3 different kinds; classic, village, and Mediterranean.




Image result for hummustir


My personal favorite was the village but all 3 were delicious. My all time favorite way to eat hummus is with carrots or celery. I like that I can still have a crunchy snack and have it be healthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West