Fresh Body

Fresh Body  was nice enough to said send me Fresh Balls and Fresh Breasts to review. Now I know what a lot of you might be thinking.. but I promise this stuff is actually useful and I love it (well the fresh breasts one, I cant speak for the fresh balls). I myself have a bigger chest and for all of my big chested followers, you know how sweaty you can get when its hot out... Fresh breasts applies as a soothing cream then dries as a cooling powder. You rub it on before getting dressed and it basically acts like a deodorant for your breasts. I really enjoy this because its scent free. The great thing about fresh breasts is it can also be used in other areas that can get a little moist when its hot out.. I'm going to Mexico in February and I will be packing this for sure!
                                        Image result for fresh body fresh breasts
As for the Fresh Balls, I couldn't give an honest review myself so I asked my boyfriend to help me out. Unlike the Fresh Breast, the Fresh Balls does have slight smell but its not over powering, it just smells slightly "man like". He said it rubs in and soon after feels like nothing is on at all but he did notice a cooling feeling which I didn't notice with the Fresh Breasts.  He used it for the first time before going walking with his a friend. He is on the same boat I am, we like these products. It sounds silly and I was skeptical at first but these products are truly worth it.
                                              
Image result for fresh body fresh balls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West