Lady Cremo Shaving Cream

  
Description
This product is made for women who have trouble with razor rash, bumps, and nicks. When you have these sorts of issues, what’s usually going on is that there is insufficient lubrication between the razor and your skin. That causes it to drag on your skin, which in turn causes it to start pulling bits of flesh away making you bleed. This is what also causes it to really fail in giving you a close result. With the right product, that can change dramatically.
Lady Cremo Cream Shaving Cream is designed so that it has no air in it. Essentially, most of the products like this that you would pick up at a grocery store are really foams and they are mostly air. That means that there really is not as much between your flesh and the blade as you might think. With this, there is plenty. One of the things that people sometimes forget is that it’s a good idea to refresh whatever you’re using while you are getting rid of unwanted hair between passes. This provides extra glide; and even though it consumes more of what you’re using, it can really make a difference as far as keeping your body healthy and not letting it get all irritated.






Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Polyether-1, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Xylitol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Xylitol, Perfluoromethylcyclopentane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl salicylate, Benzyl benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional(Lillal), Limonene, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum)






No matter how careful I am when I shave my legs, I always cut myself. I'm not sure how but I will cut myself 5-10 times EVERY TIME I shave. When I received Lady Cremo Shaving Cream I was pretty skeptical. Dreading shaving my legs I decided to try this and see if it really works! IT DOES! I shaved my legs like I always do except this time I used Lady Cremo Shaving Cream. I didn't cut my legs at all! This will be a product I buy over and over again! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West