Merlot Moisturizer

I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin, so when I find a moisturizer that doesn't break me out, i'm hooked! Merlot Natural Grape Seed Skin Care is that moisturizer for me. It is non-oily, fragrance free, anti-wrinkle, and packed with antioxidants. The moisturizer even has SPF 15, i'm someone who always looks for SPF in a face moisturizer; The sun is super damaging and leads to premature aging of your face. This moisturizer is light purple in color (its made from grapes) and is super soft. It also doesn't feel heavy when applied. It soaks well into the skin as if its not even on. As many of you know, I am a huge makeup fan, and often times moisturizers, don not set well under a full face of makeup, and Merlot Skin Care passed the test! I have only had the opportunity to try their moisturizer, I will definitely be ordering other products from this amazing company!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West