Rosebud Perfume Company Review

The fragrance is what you notice first with the Minty Rose lip balm and you need to like it or not mind it when you use this product because the smell is obvious when you first apply. So you should only buy it after you smell it. Personally I prefer natural scents and the minty rose scent here is a bit cloying. It gives a slightly pink but very natural color when you apply. However as some have mentioned, it can get a bit oily looking in hot and humid climates so I usually use this at night before bed. This really helps lips to become soft overnight. However when I was using this every day I noticed it wasn't as effective. So I tend to rotate this with other balms. Overall a good lip balm that will save parched lips.
The salve is wonderful; I am addicted to the stuff. It helps dry cuticles and hands and it makes your lips feel marvelous. It makes your lips shiny and glossy without a bunch of goo that most glosses give you. It’s great for burns and bug bites in a pinch.

As for the Strawberry lip balm, that product is wonderful when used alone, under gloss, over a lip stick or mixed with eye shadow to custom create a lip color. I love this, the balm has a soft silky feeling and when applied to the lips you can feel that there's something definitely on the lips. My lips get cracked and dry quickly so I love to apply this thickly on my lips and it makes them very soft and crack-free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West