Ride Safer

While we don't have any kids yet, we do have lots of little ones in our lives. Little ones that we have in our vehicles a lot. Installing and switching car seats around all the time can be annoying and take a lot of time. I was so excited when Ride Safer wanted to collaborate together. They sent me one of their ride safer gen 5 as well as their delightful booster seats. One of the little ones that I drive around the most is my 8 year old cousin. She is old enough know for a backless booster and with the Ride Safer Gen5 she actually doesn't need to use the booster. But, for picture and review purposes, we had her use both.

                                                                     

I was nervous that this was going to be hard to install... It was easier than any car seat I've ever installed before. For her height and weight, I simply had to attach the back hook to the car seat hook behind the seat. She got into the harness like a backpack and buckled herself in. I showed here where the straps needed to go and she was able to do it all herself. 


The harness also comes with a neck support that goes into the a back pocked and adjusts to the height of each kid. My cousin was so cute when we got her all strapped in and ready. She said, "I feel so safe and secure". Of course that made me giggle but how cool that she felt a difference in how safe she felt?

RideSafer was created to help minimize accidents from improper car seat installations. Ride safer is also way more convenient for those who don't have their own vehicles and relay on ubers, taxis, ride shares ect. They are also very convenient for those who travel. Instead of having to lug around large, heavy car seats, this fits in a small backpack that takes 1 minute to install. A child as young as 3 years of age can use this harness without the need of a booster or car seat as long as they meet the height and weight restrictions. It's an easy way to fit 3 kids side by side as well.


I cant speak highly enough of this product. I was somewhat apprehensive when I first received this but I am hooked now!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West