LULAROE

You guys know that I am obsessed with LULAROE. Especially their holiday lines! They sent me over some of their Christmas goodies to review for you guys and I am in love!


                                                                       

Lularoe is known for their leggings. They are incredibly soft, and they fit perfectly. These Reindeer holiday leggings make me so happy. For those of you that don't know, Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. I love the decorations, the music, movies, the festive clothes. EVERYTHING! When I saw these, I was so happy. These are the perfect Christmas leggings and I cant wait to rock these.


I love that Lularoe has Christmas clothes that are for cold and warm climates. This short sleeve shirtis so simple and cute. This pairs well with most outfits and adds the perfect little touch of Christmas.


When I first opened this I thought it was a blanket. Its actually a sweater. It doesn't have a zipper but it does open up in the front. It's this galaxy like print and it's a Sherpa material. While it's not my style completely, It is the softest thing I own and I have been rocking it ever since I got it!


This is my favorite thing I received from them. How cute are these Christmas pants? These are oh so cozy, and lets face it. They are the cutest pants! These have been my go to pajamas since I received them.

Lularoe not only has holiday items but they have regular lines of clothing as well. I highly recommend you guys go and check out some of their things. You won't regret it.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West