Glasstic Water Bottles

You guys know I am obsessed with Glasstic Water Bottles. We have a few of these that are always in our fridge and I tell everyone about them. They sent me over another water bottle as well as some of their holiday wraps to go with and you guys, they are so stinking cute.

                                                                         



My favorite is by far the gingerbread wrap that I put in the water bottle. I have been using this and bringing it everywhere with me and I have received SO many compliments on it. I love that I can personalize my water bottle with the changing holidays or just as I want. 

I love these shatterproof bottles. My husband never used to be water bottle guy until these were introduced into our lives. Now he brings his to work every single day.

Make sure you head to their site and check out their bottles and all of their adorable wraps!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West