Holiday Gift Guide: Gridopolis

Gridopilis Games is starting to take pre orders for their brand new game!
"Gridopolis is an easy-to-learn strategy game that is played in three dimensions. Designed for 2- to 4-players (or more!) it can even be modified during gameplay.

You only need a few simple parts, making it quick and easy to learn.

Research shows 3D games engage more of your brain."


                                                                             


Make sure head to their site to watch a 7 minute video that explains everything. I can't wait to get my hands on this new game!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West