Holiday Gift Guide: Zimpli Kids

Zimpli Kids sent me over lava blast red gelli baff, goo blue slime baff, and swamp green gelli play.


                                                                               



While I don't have any bath pics, trust me that these things are amazing. I am sure you can all attest that you wouldn't want pics of your little ones in the bath on the internet. All of these give endless amounts of fun! I find these great for rainy days or for days when it's too cold or gross out outside. I like to make these baths into a scavenger hunt. I hide little toys in the water (gelli and slime) and see how fast they can find them. 

Slime is super popular right now. Everything that is slime related, all kids love! I did the gelli baff with my cousin and she thought was "the coolest bath ever". 

If you know any little one, they will love to get one of these for Christmas! 


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West