Holiday Gift Guide: Rogers And Holland

I am so excited to be reviewing these awesome earrings from Rogers and Holland. My family are big lovers of Rogers and Holland. My engagement ring and wedding band are from their as is my husbands wedding ring.  They have the best jewelry around and the customer service is phenomenal.

                                                                       



Rogers And Holland was so kind and sent me over these super cute Mickey and Minnie earrings to review for you guys. These sterling silver earrings are obviously gorgeous.  I have super sensitive ears. 95% of the earrings I own/wear make my ears swell and get infected. So, I was nervous to try another pair. These are the first pair of earrings in YEARS that didn't hurt my ears. I should have known they would be great! Everything from Rogers and Holland are exceptionally made! 

There is still time to head to your local store to pick out the perfect gift for you loved one for Christmas!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West