Nadine West

It's time for another Nadine West review.

                                                                       
This 3 quarter length shirt is so cute. I love the details on the front. This pairs with leggings and jeans which is perfect.


The picture of this doesn't do it justice. This wine colored top has peek-a-boo shoulders. It has ruffles around the chest . Its fitted at the bottom which lays beautifully on your waist. This is my favorite top I received this month.


This grey sweater was a close 2nd for me. The back has this adorable crisscross pattern that adds the perfect touch. This is also the softest sweater this month.


This short sleeve shirt is so cute for not only the winter, but year round. I love the slits on top of the sleeves. It adds some simple details that takes it from a plain t-shirt to a cute one.


My husband is a HUGE space buff. I showed him these and he said these are his favorite leggings I own now. LOL As always, they are the softest leggings. I never used to like printed leggings but I have grown to love them.


I have actually received these once before in a different months package so I gave these to my mom and she loves them. Olive green is so timeless.


These African style pants are SO cute paired with a solid white or cream t-shirt. 


 These grey leggings are the perfect addition to my leggings collection. I have countless colors and prints but I didn't have any grey.

This stunning silver bracelet is the perfect addition to my collection.

This infinity bracelet is great for everyday wear.


I have been obsessed with gold and silver jewelry lately so when I opened this I was excited. I have been wearing this like crazy!


As always, Nadine West is super simple. You take the online quiz and the people at Nadine West do all the work. You pick if you want a delivery every 2 or 4 weeks.  When you get you package, you simply keep the items you want and send back the items you don't. You are only charged for the items you keep.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings