Gululu

Gululu is the first interactive water bottle. It's meant for kids and its so cute and fun.

                                                                         

Each water bottle comes with a pad to charge the water bottle. 


Once charged, you need to download the app on your phone. Once the app is downloaded, you enter in the information. Your child's age, weight, activity level, and you get to pick you little pet. Once ready you turn your water bottle on and enter in the code into the app. Then you're ready to go. Fill the bottle with water and give it to your kid. The more you drink the higher levels you'll achieve. 


It had a nipple top and comes with an extra one which is great for replacing or if one gets damaged or lost during cleaning.

These are on the pricier side for a water bottle. The one I received is $129. So I'll leave it up to you to determine if it's worth the price or not.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West