The Night Sky

The Night Sky makes custom star maps. You put in your location, and the date and it shows you what the sky looked/looks/will look like on that date in the specific location. I decided to get this for my fiancé as his wedding day gift!


                                     Image result for the night sky custom star map




Now the picture above, is not the one I ordered but one from their site, I didn't want to post his just in case he reads this review (most of the time he does not read my blog.) They offer different color backgrounds, I chose the dark blue. I personally thought it was the most realistic. We aren't getting married until October so I wont know his reaction until he gets it then, but I am sure he's going to love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West