Neocell Ceramides skin hydrator review

Neocell sent me a bottle of their Ceramides Skin Hydrator. Ceramides are specific lipids naturally present in the skin, essential to the lipid barrier or moisture barrier. Ceramosides ceramides are plant based lipids and clinically tested to increase smoothness, moisture, and elasticity starting in just 15 days. I am someone who always has dry skin, year round! I have tried countless creams and out of everything I've tried I only have a couple ones that work. I was very apprehensive to try these. I'm not someone who takes pills for anything, let alone hydration. But I have to say, these do work. It take one week for me to see results but I did. My skin looks so beautiful and moisturized! It's so nice being able to wear makeup and not having to worry about my skin looking flakey with makeup.






                                               Image result for neocell ceramides skin hydrator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West