Goddess Garden

Goddess Garden sent me their Erase the day mineral-removing cleanser, natural mineral facial sunscreen SPF 30, and their after sun gel. I live in Michigan so sunscreen is VERY important during the summer months. I really try to only use organic products on my face and body. It makes me feel much better knowing what im rubbing on my skin. The sunscreen worked well, I used it during a pool day, reapplying throughout the day and I had no redness whatsoever. After my pool day I washed my face with their mineral-removing cleanser and that worked great as well. It left my face feeling super clean and completely free from sweat and oils from the day. After I washed my face I used their after-sun gel which felt nice and cool on my face because it has aloe in it.


Image result for goddess garden organics    Image result for goddess garden organicsImage result for goddess garden organics cleanser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West