Love U Sew Much

You can find Love U Sew Much on Etsy. Alyssa is the owner and she was very kind and sent me over one of her diaper covers and insert for me to review.




















The diaper cover I received has a super cute fishing print and is made for newborns. I really love the  umbilical cord snap down! The reason I am a HUGE fan of covers is because you can reuse the same cover multiple times unlike pocket and AIO diapers. You simply take out the dirty insert, wipe out the cover, and replace with a clean insert. This diaper holds up really well! It lasts about 3 hours with the insert she provided me with. The ONLY complaint I have is that they are pretty small. I wasn't able to use it very long before it outgrew the little one.  Love U Sew Much also sells lots of other things, wet bags, wipeable changing pad covers, toys, bibs, and so much more! I highly suggest you all go check out her site and see what she has. Her prints are perfect, and she is so very kind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West