Zevia

Before we get started, some background about Zevia may be necessary. Zevia is a zero calorie soda. Instead of being sweetened with artificial sweeteners like other diet sodas, it's sweetened with Stevia, which is some sort of really sweet shrub grown in a far away magical land.






Back to the taste test.

I tore open the box and held the six colorful cans up. To speed the cooling process, the cans went immediately into the freezer. While they chilled (the Zevia folks clearly stated that the cooler the soda, the better it tastes) I finished off the ice cream I removed to make room for my new arrival.

To pass the time I grabbed a piece a paper and wrote down the names of each flavor. Then I opened the freezer to make sure it was functioning properly. It had only been five minutes, but it felt like a lot longer. When the timer on the stove went off, I bolted for the kitchen. They were ready, but where to start? I could chose from six different flavors: Dr. Zevia, Grape, Black Cherry, Grapefruit Citrus, and Mountain Zevia. As a HUGE dew fan, I popped open the Mountain Zevia, took a swig and was pleasantly surprised. 




Fast forward 36 hours. All six flavors had been consumed. Detailed notes had been taken on each, and I was sad I didn't have anymore. All flavors taste great, and the Stevia made it sweeter than other zero-calorie diet sodas, which was a nice surprise. The Grape and Black Cherry also added a twist by being clear in color, which makes them a non-staining, kid-friendly option.

Would I buy Zevia? Yess, in fact i'm currently searching nearby stores to find some more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West