Big Lather

I recently was scent a few big lather sponges to try/ I love my bath sponges. I buy all different colors and I pick out different body washes. The problem is that I go through body wash pretty quick. Some suds better than others, some take more to make suds. It gets pretty expensive. I hadn't really even thought about how many plastic bottles we were contributing to the land fills until I was offered the chance to review this Big Lather Bath Sponge. This bath sponge is pretty awesome. Instead of going through bottles of body wash you can use your favorite bar soap. It stays in it nicely with the slide cord adjuster, and the best part is you still get major suds! I have always used the body wash over bar soap because I really like all the suds I get with body wash. For some reason I feel like I get more clean with more suds 




Not only are Big Lather just bath sponges, you can use them for dishes too! I feel cleanest when the soap I use is super sudsy, and that's exactly how I feel about my dishes! The sudsier the better! Big Lather once again, works super great on dishes! I even used one to wash my car! needless to say, I absolutely love Big Lather! So if you like sudsy soap try Big Lather for yourself!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West