Vega Shake

Vega is dairy, gluten, and soy free.  It also is no sugar added and contains 50% of your daily intake of vitamins and minerals. That in itself is pretty amazing.  The goal of Vega is to be plant based and deliver all of the needed nutrition to help your body perform and function at its best level.





Protein and nutritional drinks to me have always had a funny taste.  Each definitely has its own unique flavor and Vega is no different.  At first taste and being used to your typical protein shakes, you can almost taste the “plant” in it.  That may not make a lot of sense, but you can tell there is a slightly different taste than non-plant based protein shakes.
I tried out two different flavors: Chocolate (5 out of 5) and Berry (4 out of 5).
I loved the chocolate and even though I could tell it was plant based, I still loved the flavor! I tried the Berry flavor the following night and was not quite as big of a fan.  The thing I will tell you is that I think Berry would be a GREAT additive to smoothies!
They also make a vanilla flavor which I haven’t yet tried, but I’m pretty sure i’ll love.  When it comes to protein shakes or nutritional shakes I usually tend to like the token chocolate and vanilla flavors.



I took Vega each night before I went to bed.  I believe that protein taken right before bed helps your body to recover better.  I don’t normally take the entire serving size that is suggested on the package.  I usually take the amount of 1 serving and cut it in half.
The nutritional breakdown in 1 serving size of Vega One is:
15 g protein
1 billion probiotics (same as 1 yogurt cup)
1.5 g omega-3
6 g of fiber
3 servings of greens
2. cups of antioxidants (same as 2.7 cups of blueberries)
That is pretty amazing right!? I have really noticed a difference when I take this before bed each night that my body seems more alert, recovered, and ready to go the next morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West