Boogie Wipes



Boogie wipes are seriously the best things ever. They come in a variety of scents, Great Grape, Fresh Scent, Magic Menthol (for extra stuffy noses), Simply Unscented and Boogieberry. I especially love the magic menthol; I have even used them on myself. I can rub one of the wipes on the boogies and they stick to the wipe and come out without fail! No more frustrated baby J I have since used these for EVERYTHING. They're perfect for runny noses, cleaning face and hands after eating, cleaning up messes from crafts, coloring, and painting... you name it. Some other uses I've heard of: Cleaning candy and gum out of hair Cleaning makeup off your face, they’re gentle so as not to redden your nose but strong and durable for really messy job.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West