Perky Jerky

I have always loved beef jerky and turkey jerky!  I think you are either a fan of it or you are not. So when I had the opportunity to review Perky Jerky I was extremely. 



The turkey jerky is only 1 Weight Watchers point plus per serving so you could eat the whole package for 2 points plus!  That is a deal considering you would get 16 grams of protein for only 2 points plus.
The taste and texture is phenomenal.  I actually preferred the turkey’s flavor and texture over the beef.  It just seemed to be softer!  It has bits of pepper on it so it has a bit of a kick but I really liked it.
I was in Wal-mart last week shopping,  I had just worked out and was hungry and there in the checkout line was a bag of this!  I was saved.  I picked up the bag and ate it in the car later!  I love that it is such a portable snack and I love that you can find it at Wal-mart and you don’t have to special order it.  Another bonus!
Now, onto the beef perky jerky.

This one is 2 points plus per serving which is not bad at all because it has more protein, 11 grams!  However, this one is a bit chewier than the turkey.  It is more like a traditional jerky.  The flavor is still fantastic but I personally preferred the turkey.
Another cool thing about these jerkys are every time you buy these, a portion of the proceeds benefits Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.  So not only are you enjoying a fabulous snack, you are helping to support a great cause!
Here are some stats on this yumm-o jerky.
  • No preservatives
  • No nitrates
  • No MSG
  • No fat
  • Low Calorie
  • Low Sodium
  • Good source of protein
Score!
Both the beef and the turkey perky jerky comes in four flavors:
  • Original
  • Sweet & Spicy
  • Teriyaki
  • Hot & Bothered
I just know that if you have a Wal-mart nearby, you probably have this on the shelf there.  They have a store locator that can tell you where there is some in your area.  I KNOW you are going to want to try this!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West