Kandoo Flushable Wipes and Hand Soap

The Kandoo Flushable Wipes is perfect for little hands and little kids. The size of the flushable wipes is smaller than the flushable wipes I am using for myself. It's also unscented and hypoallergenic.

Have you bought anything that says unscented but when you smell it there's this weird smell on the product? Well the Kandoo Flushable Wipes definitely is unscented. And when I say unscented, I really mean unscented with no weird smelling scent. :)

I also like the thickness of the Kandoo Flushable Wipes. It's thick and very soft.  It's also sewer and septic safe and biodegradable so I don't have to worry about clogged toilets! :)





The Pampers Kandoo Funny Berry Hand Soap has a purple foam. It might be just cute to look at but it has a purpose! The purple color shows if they've scrubbed their hands properly already. One Pampers Kandoo Hand Soap also has 200+ pumps of soap. It also contains Vitamin E and Natural Fruit Extracts to moisturize the hands. It is dermatologist tested and is hypoallergenic.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West