Holiday Gift Guide: Untangled Hair

Untangled Hair was so kind and sent me all sorts of goodies to review for you guys. And I have to tell you guys, I am OBSESSED!

                                                                     

This may just be a super simple comb but y'all, I don't know why I haven't used a comb like this before. I used this daily now. for touching my curls, helping French braid, fixing pieces of hair from hair extensions, you name it!


I am not a clip person. I never wear clips unless they are holding back my while I style it. However, my mom loves hair clips and they always look super cute on her/ I gave her these adorable alligator style clips and she's been rocking them ever since. My mom loves that these hold her thin hair all day long. She has so many cute clips that don't actually hold her hair because of how thin her hair is.

This is my before pic. My own hair in a simple ponytail.

This is after. I did not style the extensions. This is how it looked when I unpacked it. They do over straight and wavy hair. This is the straight 20" and you can curl and straighten just like your own hair. I LOVE having long hair. I actually had keratin bond hair extensions 2 years ago for my wedding and I loved them, but I hated the price! My hair extensions were over $300, don't get me wrong! they were absolutely stunning and if I had the money, I would always have them in. But, I have to be realistic, most people myself included, cannot maintain $300 hair extensions. So, the next best thing are hair extensions like this. I have worn his curled and holy cow it is so cute! Also I love how perfect the color matches my natural hair. Untangled offers so many colors to match anyone!


The pony extensions also have a piece of hair that is intended to be wrapped around the pony tail/hair tie to hide any bites you don't want seen. They also send me this super cute teal hair scrunchie that I've been loving lately!


Ignore my frizzy hair, but this is my hair straight. I have curly hair so I have to straighten my hair to use these hair extensions. That why my hair is frizzy. I quickly straighten my hair so I could take pics.


This is my hair with the extensions. This looks WAY better when I curl it. Also I need to mention in this picture, the halo band snapped so im holding the extensions in with my hand. Untangled's customer service is amazing! I told them that the band snapped and they sent me another one out to me super fast! I have been loving this Halo 16" intensions but like I said, I liked it when I curl the hair to match my natural hair instead of straightening mine.


If you know anyone that enjoys hair, especially someone who has thin hair like mine that refuses to grow but wants long hair, I highly recommend you head of to their website and order some for them. This makes a great Christmas gift, and the person receiving will not be disappointed! 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West