Holiday Gift Guide: Nadine West

It's time for another Nadine West review! This month they sent me over 9 adorable pieces!

                                                                         

These pants are so stinking cute! I am obsessed with these! I have been pairing them with a baby blue v neck shirt tucked in.




I was nervous to try these on.. I have such hard time finding pants that fit me perfectly. I am tall and curvy so often times I find pants that fit my waist but are floods at the bottom. I was pleasantly surprised with how well these bad boys fit me! Perfectly long and they fit my waist. I can't wait to rock these all fall and winter!


This shirt just screams fall! I love how this shirt is longer in the back than the front. It's the perfect cozy shirt. You can easily dress it up with some nice pants and jewelry or dress it down with some yoga pants and comfy socks (my personal fav).


You guys.... HOW CUTE?! This is my favorite item from the package this month. The suede elbow patches and pocket are so cute and trendy right now. I have been paring this with black leggings or black skinny jeans with some tall boots. The perfect fall outfit!


This solid blue 3 quarter length shirt is such a nice piece to have. You can wear it so many ways. Under sweaters, cardigans, with so many different styles and types of jewelry.. The list is long! I am obsessed with this!


I am always nervous when in get cardigans and sweaters.. I don't know why, everything from them is amazing! LOL But, I was nervous how the quality was going to be. I was shocked. This is the softest cardigan I own and it fits beautifully. I love that the sides have slits so it moves well with you. It's also the perfect length, falling under my belt line but it's not too long that it covers my butt. This blush pink is perfect for the fall!


This layered bracelet is so stinking cute! 


It's hard to tell from the picture but this necklace is gold and silver which has been a very popular trend lately. While this necklace is super cute, it's too short of a chain for my liking, but my friend loved this and she's been wearing it like crazy!


Another gold and silver piece. I love this bracelet and have been pairing this with so many of the outfits I received from Nadine West this month!

As always, I HIGHLY recommend Nadine West! You simply take the online quiz to see what style preferences you have, then the stylists go to work! You an pick between getting your package every 2 or 4 weeks. When you receive your package. Simply keep the items the you like and return the items you don't (but beware, most likely will LOVE everything). You pay for the items you keep and nothing more. Super simple. It's shopping made easy!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West