Holiday Gift Guide: Nadine West

It's time for my November Nadine West review.

                                                                   

Your goodies always come in these adorable, perfectly wrapped pink packages. 


This feather necklace is right up my alley. It's silver and gold which I've been loving lately. I never used to wear gold but when I pair it with silver, I really like it!


How cute is this gold, copper, and silver bracelet. I have been rocking this ever since I got it. It matches all of my fall/early winter outfits and I am obsessed.


This isn't my favorite but my mom loved it so I gave it her and she's been wearing it a ton lately. This silver floral and gold bracelet is small and it adds the perfect touch to any outfit.


I have this same bracelet in silver and I love it so I was excited to get another one in gold. 


This is my favorite piece from my package this month. It goes past my belt line and it the perfect fit. I never owned long sleeve shirts. I have sweaters, but no long sleeve shirts and this month I received 4 and I have been rocking them on repeat!

This grey long sleeve is so cute. I love pairing this with a vest and some leggings and cute boots.


This dark red 3 quarter length shirt is cute (how many times can I say that, in 1 review?) It's super soft and comfy. I have been pairing this with black skinny jeans. 


This is the softest shirt! This grey V-neck long sleeve shirt feels like you're wearing butter, in the best way possible!


These leggings are so dang comfy. I've said it before, I never used to like printed leggings but I have become a fan, thanks to Nadine West. They always send the cutest, and comfiest leggings. You do have to be careful when washing them, make sure you wash inside out and hang dry to keep the print and the softness.



Last up are these skinny khaki pants. I ended up giving these to my mom and she loves them. They pair so well with all of her winter/fall tops.


If you guys are new here, I am obsessed with Nadine West. They have undoubtedly the best clothing subscription service! Make sure you check them out!  


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West