Holiday Gift Guide: Misty Mate

Misty Mate sent me over one of their mist pro 3's to review for you guys.

                                                                               

1st, the packaging is so nice. It comes in a foam box which protects the mister. 


The 2nd green line you see is the max line. This mister holds 3oz of water.


Once full, you twist and pull down on the pump handle to pressurize the mister. Once their is tension on the pump handle, you put the pump back in and lock it into place. Then your mister is ready to use. 


This is the top. This is what you remove to fill the mister.


I wish I had this over this past summer, and for every Mexico vacation I've taken. My husband and I went to a zoo this summer with my in laws and I swear it was the hottest day of the year. This would have been so amazing to have. Being able to mist your face when your hot, feels so dang good. 

This is also so nice when you have little ones. Little ones never seem to know when its time to take a break. This is great to mist them with they start to over heat from playing to hard!

Make sure you guys order one of these for that special someone in your life. I know I would love to get one for Christmas.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West